Chantler Recruitment are proud to be partnering with the number one leading supplier of portable toilets and luxury welfare units. Our client is a well established family run business that offers amazing career progression opportunities providing all necessary training and career development programmes. We are Seeking a Service/Delivery Driver to Join their ever growing team, reporting to their depot in Sevenoaks. The right candidate may also have the opportunity to transfer into their rapidly growing events team if shown to be successful and competent in their previous role.
- Visit Sites in and Around Kent, Sussex and south east London Using a 3.5t Service Vehicle and service/deliver/collect portable toilet units.
- Servicing and repairing units/welfare cabins to a high standard.
- Carry out minor repairs that may be required whilst on site.
- Keep the vehicle tidy and clean.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and report any defects.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Drive safely and always with a duty of care of other road users.
- Use a Tablet Provided to Navigate around routes, and book equipment on/off Hire.
- Weekend work is available during the event season at overtime rate.
- A full manual driving licence.
- Smart and tidy appearance.
- Must have good communication skills as you are the face of the company when delivering, collecting or servicing the units when onsite.
- Previous experience of driving large vans, Towing experience and or Cat C Licence would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Self motivated, trustworthy, punctual and able to work to set schedules.