Due to continued growth a new vacancy has become available to join my clients’ team as a welfare service driver. If you’re looking to become a valued member of a fast growing company then this one is for you!
- Driving a 3500kg Transit / Sprinter type service vehicle
- Cleaning and emptying of plastic portable toilets on customer sites.
- Loading, delivering, collecting and unloading of plastic portable toilets.
- Daily checking of your service vehicle and equipment to ensure road safety and company compliance.
- Assisting in the daily cleaning and maintenance of depot toilet stock to ensure availability.
- Must be able to work alone throughout the day as well as part of a small team at the start and finish of each day.
- Good communication skills required, drivers will be expected to call ahead on deliveries and collections
- Must be able to fill out relevant paperwork correctly (Delivery, Collection and Service records)
- Must have a full UK driving licence with,
- Ideally someone with previous experience, training however will be provided.