Title: Advanced Event Operative / Supervisor
Location: Longfield, Kent
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
Job type: Full-time, Permanent – Immediate start
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Contact name: Mike Young
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: 07821 699746
Chantler Recruitment are proud to be partnering with the number one leading supplier of event facilities, Offering contemporary, modern luxury toilet trailers, showers and much more. Our client is looking for a highly motivated, well organised individual with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks to join their ever growing Events team. In this role you’ll assist the Team Leader in all duties as well as being responsible for event set up and derig of sanitation items at events. My client is also offering the right candidate HGV class 2 training. So, if this is you and you are looking to join a fun, fast growing company with lots of learning and development opportunities, please apply below!
- Carry out event setup and derig of sanitation items.
- Assist team leader in all duties.
- Manage small teams in Team leaders’ absence.
- Assist team leader with the management of on-site installations and liaise with clients.
- HGV class 2 is not required, but training is possible.
- Towing experience.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Flexible with overtime hours, especially during summer seasons.
- Highly driven and always seeking a challenge.
- Happy to manage small teams.