Chantler Recruitment are proud to be partnering with the number one leading supplier of event facilities, Offering contemporary, modern luxury toilet trailers, showers and much more. Our client is looking for a highly motivated, well organised individual with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks to join their ever growing Events team. In this role you’re primarily responsible for carrying out removal of waste from events, construction and residential sites while maintaining vehicle and vacuum equipment. So, if this is you and you are looking to join a fun, fast growing company with lots of learning and development opportunities, please apply below!
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and reports.
- Carry out removal of waste from events, construction and residential sites.
- Maintain vehicle and vacuum equipment.
- Report any faults found.
- Carry out event sanitation servicing.
- Required to use LGV class 2 vehicles.
- Carry out routine servicing across various sites.
- Occasional weekend work at overtime rate of x1.25.
- HGV Class 2 required.
- Experience working with vacuum tankers.
- Flexible overtime hours.
- Highly driven and always seeking a challenge.