Chantler Recruitment is currently working with a leading supplier of portable toilets, towable welfare units and luxury toilet trailers who are currently looking for a hire controller to join their team. Responsibilities will include providing assistance to the smooth running of the office and supporting the senior hire desk controller, ensuring all customers are dealt with by email and phone with exceptional customer service. This role requires you to have an eye for detail, be a multi tasker and thrive in a fast paced environment. You will be a tenacious team player with a can-do attitude and a winning personality.
- Answering the phone and answering the gate.
- full management of orders inbox within a timeframe.
- Processing Welfare Unit hours.
- Allocating units.
- Check the book for moved jobs.
- Ensure all bookings for the following day are fully processed.
- Processing orders/events.
- Driver queries/abortive procedure.
- Routing work.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Regularly checking on drivers progress.
- Updating contracts with driver feedback forms.
- Off hires – Damages.
- 3pm end of day email and 5pm end of day email.
- Previous hire desk experience would be an advantage for this role, but is not essential.
- Previous Hire desk experience in the waste management industry would be a major
- advantage, but not essential
- Good written and spoken English, with the ability to provide excellent customer service
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
- The chance to earn bonuses.
- On site free parking.
- Breakfast supplied daily.
- On Job training will be provided.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.