Title: Hire Controller
Salary: Up to £28,000
Job type: Full-time Permanent, Immediate start available
Hours: 8:00am – 5:30pm Mon – Fri
Our esteemed client has risen to become one of the largest Plant construction hire companies in the UK. Operating for many years, they have built an impeccable reputation centred around their unwavering commitment to service. As their trusted recruitment partner, Chantler Recruitment is excited to present an exceptional opportunity for a hire controller to join in the Andover area.
As you work alongside a closely-bonded team of professionals, you will have the opportunity to provide exceptional customer service and coordinate service delivery. You work closely with other key teams, such as the workshop, sales and driving teams, to ensure seamless operations and achieve success together. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level!
At Chantler Recruitment, we are committed to identifying the best talent for our clients, and this partnership allows us to unlock a world of opportunities for job seekers looking to take the next step in their careers. Our client offers outstanding career advancement prospects, along with an attractive benefits package, ensuring that dedication and hard work are appropriately recognised.
- Deal with customer hire enquiries, negotiating best hire terms and taking off hire notifications. Correctly completing Hire Agreements, checking customer credit limit / “Accounts on Stop” and dealing effectively with all related paperwork
- Arrange hire of plant and equipment to Customers’ requirements
- Maintain the Rental Management (RM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and ensure relating exception repairs are regularly reviewed and updated
- Agree damage charges with customers and process associated paperwork for invoicing
- Ensure effective communication between workshop, hire desk and sales team
- Co-ordinate the transport fleet to arrange for the delivery and collection of plant and equipment
- Comply with all Company Policies and Procedures
- Competitive salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Employer contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Free car parking on-site
- Previous experience in a telephone-based customer service and/or sales role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiation skills
- Able to work as part of a team