Due to continued growth, amazing opportunities have become available to join my clients’ team. If you’re looking to become a valued member of a leading tool and plant hire company then this one’s for you!
The successful applicants will provide an efficient and professional service to customers when processing an equipment hire order or return. You will be dealing with clients from the initial enquiry stages through to quotation, follow up, processing of the hire orders and transport to site. In addition to this, the Hire Controller must have the ability to manage and resolve potential customer disputes that may arise, as well as having the proficiency to work in a time pressured environment to meet customer demands.
- Previous experience within the plant and tool hire industry or similar
- Exceptional communication and great customer service skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work to own initiative
- A good level of computer literacy in MS Office packages. You’ll embrace learning new IT systems and enjoy making the most of technology in your job role
- A flexible and adaptable approach, you’ll enjoy a varied work day in a fast-paced operational environment where you’ll manage multiple tasks, deadlines and targets whilst maintaining high standards of accuracy