A leading plant & tool hire company have partnered with Chantler Recruitment to search for an experienced powered access engineer to become a part of their well established team. If you’re looking to become a valued member of a successful ambitious company, with fantastic career development programmes and lots of benefits, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Along with supporting the day-to-day operations and activities of a depot-based team, you will be servicing and repairing a wide range of low-level access platforms, powered and non-powered. The current fleet manufacturers include JLG/Power Tower, Pop Up, Snorkel and ELS.
You will also be pivotal in my clients plans to invest in larger scissor, mast, boom and spider lifts, including diesel and hybrid power units.
This is predominantly a workshop-based role, with occasional requirement for on-site attendance of breakdowns.
- Previous experience working powered access equipment.
- LOLER experience and ideally an IPAF and CAP certificate.
- Previous management or supervisory experience is essential
- You may also have relevant or similar experience of working with any of the following: power tools, plant, generators, pumps, lifting equipment, cranes, sweepers, haulage lorries, agricultural maintenance, scooters.
- Excellent salary, negotiable based on experience.
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Health cash plan
- An enhanced contributory workplace pension scheme
- 33 days’ annual leave, including bank holidays
- Company workwear, including PPE
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks in the depot
- Free equipment loans and staff discount on purchases
- Staff voucher schemes, such as cycle to work and eye tests
- Regular social events including annual summer and Christmas parties
- A turkey at Christmas (or other seasonal gift)