Title: Senior Hire Controller / Hire & Sales Co-ordinator
Location: Handforth, Cheshire
Salary: *Negotiable depending on experience*
Job type: Full-time, Permanent – Immediate start
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Contact name: Mike Young
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: 07821 699746
One of the UK’s fastest growing specialists in equipment hire have partnered with Chantler Recruitment to search for an experienced senior hire controller to become a part of their friendly, ambitious, driven team. As the first point of contact, hire controllers play a pivotal role in driving business’ success, by building strong customer relationships, understanding their hire needs and ensuring they can meet them. This is a challenging, fast paced and rewarding role that provides a fantastic platform to grow and progress. We are not just recruiting for the vacancy but for the potential of the individual to develop and move into their next role. The company has great potential, growing at a rapid rate and has ambitious plans for the future. If you’re looking to become a valued member of a successfully growing business, with fantastic career development programmes and lots of benefits, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Deal with all telephone enquiries/orders from customers and provide accurate information on equipment as required.
- Identifying opportunities to win new clients in existing sectors.
- 360 Approach from prospect to regular customer – commercial understanding.
- Helping, giving advice, solving problems, and building relationships
- Processing orders on the company software and general administration
- Pre and post hire admin
- Liaising with the accounts team to ensure extras are invoiced out correctly.
- Organising deliveries and collections into driver schedules/runs
- A proven track record within the hire industry
- The ability to multitask, working quickly and accurately under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills with a focus on increasing sales
- Proficient IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook and Excel
- Commercial understanding of where we generate revenue
- A good level of numeracy, literacy and IT skill
- Strong team player with the ability to work to own initiative
- A good sense of humour
- Excellent salary, negotiable based on experience
- Excellent career development opportunities
- 20 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Office based role only a short walk from the station
- Work hard play hard reward scheme with regular team nights out
- Very fun and friendly company culture
- Annual summer and Christmas parties